Bhopal, India (Urban Transport News): Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL) last week opened the technical bid for civil contract package IN-07 called for construction of Metro Carshed at Gandhi Nagar for Ring Line of Indore Metro Rail Project.
As per information provided by MPMRCL, a total of sixteen (16) construction firms have submitted their bids against the tender notice issued in September 2021. The names of the bidders are as follows:-
- Ircon International Limited
- URC Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Dineshchandra R Agarwal (DRA) Infracon Pvt. Ltd.
- Bansal Construction Works Private Limited
- Altis Holding Corporation
- Bridge & Roof Company India Limited
- Amara Raja Infra Private Limited
- Dhaya Mazu Infrastructure (Asia) Sdn Berhad
- Engineering Projects (India) Limited
- KSM Bashir Mohammed And Sons
- Montecarlo Limited
- Kwality Buildcon Private Limited
- Shalimar Corporation Limited
- SMS Limited
- Suraj Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.
- Vijay Nirman Company Private Limited
The scope of work includes construction of Rolling Stock Depot cum Workshop at Gandhi Nagar for Indore Metro Rail Project. The time limit for completion of the work is 3 years and the estimated cost of the work is Rs 283.65 crore. This depot will feed trains for the 33.53 km Yellow Line which will form a ring line connecting Palasia-Railway Station-Rajwara-Airport-Bhavarsala around Indore city.
For more information, please visit Indore Metro Urban transport news page.