24 construction firms have submitted bids for the construction of the 17.728 km Agra Bypass (North) project that will connect NH-19 (old NH-2) and Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh.
This 6 lane new greenfield highway will start at km north of Raipur Jat. NH-19 ends at 174.500 more kms. 141,000 of Yamuna Expressway. Along with this, a new bridge will be built on the Yamuna river.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invited tenders for its construction in October 2021 with Rs. 483.07 crore estimation and 730 days (2 years) time frame. Technical bids were opened today.
- Arkans Infrastructure & Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Broj Gopal Construction Company Pvt. Ltd.
- CDS Infra Projects Limited
- DP Jain & Company Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Gannon Dunkerley & Co Ltd
- GPT Infraprojects Limited
- HG Infra Engineering Limited
- Hillways Construction Company Pvt. Ltd.
- ISC Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- Jandu Construction India Pvt. Ltd.
- MG Contractors Private Limited
- Mundan Construction Company
- PNC Infratech Limited
- RAC Developers Private Limited
- Raj Shyama Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Raj Corporation Limited
- Ravi Infrabuild Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- RK Jain Infra Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- Shree Girirajji Infra Heights Private Limited
- Shree Mangalam Buildcon (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- SKS Infra Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- SRSC Infra Private Limited
- Tomar Builders And Contractors Private Limited
- Varinder Construction Limited
scope: Construction of Agra Bypass (North) Km. From Km 174.500 to 141,000 of NH-19 (Old NH-2) of Yamuna Expressway in Mathura District of Uttar Pradesh State on EPC Mode
Here is a granular route map through Forest Clearance’s website. There will be trumpet interchanges on either side of this new link.
The bids have now been sent for technical bid evaluation which may take a few months to complete. When this is done, the financial bids of the technically qualified bidders will be opened to find out who is the lowest bidder and the most likely contractor for its construction.
Apart from this link, there is another 18 km Agra bypass road project connecting NH-44 (old NH-3) to Fatehabad road. The technical bids for this will be opened on January 27, so stay tuned for the list of bidders.
With the completion of these two road projects, finally the Ring Road of Agra will be completed.View on Google Maps) with a route of about 102 km around the city consisting of various piecemeal projects like Agra Bypass (South), Agra Bypass (Northern) and Yamuna Expressway.