New Delhi, India (Urban Transport News): National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) which is implementing Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in India has invited applications for the recruitment of 226 Technical (Engineering) Posts for Operation and Maintenance of RRTS for Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor. is notified. The details of the posts and eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Starting date for online registration / submission of application: 21.09.2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 06.10.2021
- Tentative date of examination: 1st week of November 2021
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical): 36 Posts
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics): 22 Posts
- Maintenance Associate (Civil): 02 Posts
- Programming Associate: 04 Posts
- Technician (Electrician): 43 Posts
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic): 27 Posts
- Technician (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration): 03 Posts
- Technician (Fitter): 18 Posts
- Technician (Welder): 02 Posts
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 67 Posts
- Maintenance Associate: Diploma in relevant discipline
- Programming Associate: 3 years Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)
- Technician: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) certificate in the relevant trade
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)/B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)
- Maintenance Associate: 18-28 Years
- Programming Associate: 18-28 Years
- Technician: 18-25 Years
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 18-28 Years
Salary / Salary
- Maintenance Associate / Programming Associate / Station Controller / Traffic Controller: Rs 35,250 per month
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: Rs 37,750 per month
- Technician: Rs 23,850 per month
The selection methodology will consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by a Medical Fitness Test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual. However, for Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller, Psychometric Test will be conducted additionally.
- Rs.500 for unreserved candidates including OBC, EWS and Ex-Servicemen
- No fee for SC/ST
How to apply
- Log on to NCRTC website www.ncrtc.in and click on “Careers” link.
- Click here for “O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”. c
- Check the vacancy notification first to know eligibility, age criteria etc.
- register online. On successful completion of registration an Application Registration Number/Login ID and Password will be generated. (Login ID and Password will be received on e-mail and mobile number).
- Fill all the details related to age, personal details, educational qualification etc in the application form online.
Last date for submission of online application is 06.10.2021.