Lucknow, India (Urban Transport News): Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL) has invited consultation bids for selection of Detailed Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil works, Architectural and Electrical & Mechanical works for Corridor-2 of Kanpur Metro Rail Project, Kanpur & Corridor. -2 Agra Metro Rail Project in Agra.
scope of work
Appointment of Detailed Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and Electrical and Mechanical works for Corridor-2 of Kanpur Metro Rail Project, at Kanpur and for Corridor-2 of Agra Metro Rail Project at Agra.
- Tender Notice Number KNPAGDDC-01
- date of issue: 26.11.2021
- Estimated cost of work: Rs 35,57,00,000
- Expiry period of work: 1460 days
- Availability of Tender Documents: 26.11.2021 to 28.12.2021
- Pre Bid Meeting: 08.12.2021 at 15.00 (Actual)
- Bid Submission Dates: 21.12.2021 , 28.12.2021
- Technical Bid Opening Date: 29.12.2021 at 15.00 (Actual)
Tender document can be downloaded from e-tendering portal 23,600/- on payment of Rs.
Kanpur Metro (Corridor 2)
The total length of Corridor 2 of Kanpur Metro is 8.6 km which will connect Chandrashekhar Azad University with 8 metro stations at Burra-8 to Agricultural University, Rawatpur Railway, Kakadev, Vijay Nagar Chauraha, Govind Nagar, Burra-7 Road, Barra. -8.
Agra Metro (Corridor 2)
The total length of the Agra Metro corridor is 15.4 km which will connect Agra Cantt to Kalindi Vihar with 15 stations at Agra Cantt, Sultanpura, Sadar Bazar, Pratap Pura (Future), Collectorate, Subhash Park, Agra University, Hariparvat Chauraha. Sanjay Place, MG Road, Sultanganj Crossing, Kamla Nagar, Ram Bagh, Foundry Nagar, Agra Mandi and Kalindi Vihar.